$500 Yefim Cherkis Memorial Scholarship Fall 2015 – Portfolios due 12/05/15Posted: October 10, 2015
$500 Yefim Cherkis Scholarship
All current CCSF Photography students are eligible.
- To be considered, please submit an exhibition-quality (need not be mounted) portfolio of 10-12 prints to Steven Raskin in V174. Portfolios may also be left with any Lab Supervisor on duty.
- Prints may be color or black & white, digital, analog or alternative processes, fine-art or commercial.
- The winning entry will be exhibited in the Gallery Obscura; exhibition-ready work (mounted) will be required at that time.
- The winning student will be invited to donate one print to the Photography Department’s growing archive of student work.
- Portfolios are due by lab closing time on Dec 5, 2015 and must include a brief artist’s statement as well as your name and contact info.
- Inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org