$250 Barbara Stewart Memorial Scholarship – Entries due April 23, 2016Posted: April 13, 2016
What is the Barbara Stewart Scholarship?
• It is a scholarship established in memory of the late and beloved Barbara Stewart, a City College ESL instructor and photography enthusiast. Each semester a Beginning Photography student is awarded a $250 merit scholarship in her honor.
Who may enter?
• Open to all currently enrolled Photo 51 students.
Is there a theme or subject?
• Yes, the theme this semester is Light as Subject.
What may I submit?
• Students may submit one photograph in digital form only.
What are the submission requirements?
• Images should be no less than 1280 pixels on their long side. JPEG format only!
• File names must be in this format: first_lastname_ph51-<section#>.jpg. For example: sally_student_ph51-001.jpg
No spaces or punctuation other than – or _
• Student’s name must be included as Creator in the file metadata and contact information – phone and/or email must also be included in metadata. Submissions without this information will not be considered! Do not know how to do this? Click here: Saving Metadata in Lightroom
How do I submit?
• Files should be uploaded using this link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/pubyo0C8CrGJLG4MQ5sV
• Submissions must be received no later than 9:00 pm on April 23, 2016.
Still have questions?
• Ask your Instructor or a Lab Supervisor for assistance or contact Steven Raskin at email@example.com