$250 Barbara Stewart Memorial Scholarship Spring 2015 – Entries due November 21, 2016Posted: November 4, 2016
What is the Barbara Stewart Scholarship?
• It is a scholarship established in memory of the late and beloved Barbara Stewart, a City College ESL instructor and photography enthusiast. Each semester a Beginning Photography student is awarded a $250 merit scholarship in her honor.
Who may enter?
• Open to all currently enrolled Photo 51 students.
Is there a theme or subject?
• Yes, the theme this semester is Self Portrait.
What may I submit?
• Students may submit one “piece” consisting of one or no more than two photographs. Each submission will be judged as a single piece, so if you submit two images, they will be considered only as a pair. You may, of course, choose to submit a single photo.
What are the submission requirements?
•Images should be no less than 1,280 pixels and no more than 6,000 pixels on their long side. JPEG format only!
• File names must be in this format: first_lastname_ph51-<section#>.jpg.
No spaces or punctuation other than – or _
• If 2 files are submitted, they should have sequence numbers 1 & 2 as well.
• Student’s name must be included as Creator in the file metadata and contact information – phone and/or email must also be included in metadata. Submissions without this information will not be considered!
How do I submit?
• Files should be uploaded using this link:
• Submissions must be received no later than 9:00 pm on November 21, 2016.
Still have questions?
• Ask your Instructor or a Lab Supervisor for assistance or
• Contact Steven Raskin at firstname.lastname@example.org